July 3, 2006

Retro Prints

Oohhh look at this gorgeous retro fabric I just won on EBay!! lovely!!

I love black and white designs around the house as they add a punch to any colour base and Im loving this blog at the moment PrintPattern - check it out for more fabric design inspiration!

Another great website is british based Cabbages and Roses - I love all their faded floral rose designs and striped ticking for a fresh country look!

Im also addicted to Target for their delicious homewares!! Just wish I had more rooms to decorate - now wouldnt that just please my hubby to bits?? yeah right....

6 comments:

  1. Oooh. Nice e-bay pick-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:26 PM

    hey, that's fab. What are you going to make with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous paper, make sure you blog and show us the fabulousness that you do/make with it! Happy 100 th post for the other day too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:18 AM

    Thanks for visiting my site! I love yours - I'll definitely be back! :) This is so beautiful! Great find...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:07 PM

    ohh so you have a target in australia too? we shop at target nearly every day! hahaha... hmmm, and you collect fabrics!? i was gonna ask you that :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:51 PM

    Pretty fabric and I like target too I always go by the toys hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...