July 3, 2006

Retro Prints

Oohhh look at this gorgeous retro fabric I just won on EBay!! lovely!!

I love black and white designs around the house as they add a punch to any colour base and Im loving this blog at the moment PrintPattern - check it out for more fabric design inspiration!

Another great website is british based Cabbages and Roses - I love all their faded floral rose designs and striped ticking for a fresh country look!

Im also addicted to Target for their delicious homewares!! Just wish I had more rooms to decorate - now wouldnt that just please my hubby to bits?? yeah right....

6 comments:

  1. Oooh. Nice e-bay pick-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, that's fab. What are you going to make with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous paper, make sure you blog and show us the fabulousness that you do/make with it! Happy 100 th post for the other day too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my site! I love yours - I'll definitely be back! :) This is so beautiful! Great find...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh so you have a target in australia too? we shop at target nearly every day! hahaha... hmmm, and you collect fabrics!? i was gonna ask you that :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty fabric and I like target too I always go by the toys hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...