July 5, 2006


Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils…..

Don’t know about you but lately I feel like my days come and go and I have no time to do the things I want/need and have to do!!!


Okay, I do work part time so that takes a chunk out of my week but from the moment I wake up and roll out of bed – usually 6.30am rise and shine, it’s a constant go go go!!!
and before I know it the clock is saying 11.30pm, I can hear my hubby snoring in bed, my tea cup is empty, and my dining table is full of craft scraps ….
Maybe Im not organised enough but then I need extra time to get organised haha – it’s a never ending battle!

Anyway I finally managed to finish my swap-bot ‘Handmade postcard swap ‘ entry and Im sending it off to DorthaKay in Missouri – Im 2 days late!
Oops!!!

I also started the cross-stitch pillows last night – hope to get those off to my 3 blog friends by Friday!!!
And I need to finish my Illustration Friday entry for ‘Sticky’....Phew!!!

Have a nice day!!!

4 comments:

  1. i feel exactly the same way, there are just not enough hours in the day and not enough sleep either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very familiar unfortunately!! And my dining table looks the same! Anastasia, I just got your magazine!!! Thank you so much!! So thoughtful. Going to go and read it with a nice cuppa in a minute!
    Is that an Alice in Wonderland illus? I think all us blogging friends should organise a craft holiday together..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:41 AM

    beautiful card!

    I'm so happy Italy is in the final... fingers crossed again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very beautiful piece of craftwork, Anastasia.

    You do sound as if you are getting the most out of every second of your day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...