July 7, 2006

WIP Friday.......

This little project has been WIP for close to two weeks now and is one of the many unfinished projects I have at home!!

Its going to become a fabric covered canvas inspiration board for the wall in my study. I should really use a neutral fabric as the background but I think one of these would do nicely as my walls are pale pale yellow. Hmmm not sure.
Anyway this is what I plan to do this weekend along with housework, cooking, cleaning, and running after the boys (big and small)

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very normal weekend to me. I run after two little girls and one big boy every weekend. The big boy is the worst! Like the fabrics, The middle one looks interesting and very dainty and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I copy Jo's comment exactly!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember those days...be patient, it does get easier. Great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:44 AM

    This weekend for me will be to supertidy the house for a house viewing (who knows, maybe we'll sell it this time).

    And then the football final... I'm so nervous... for both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my weekend will be much of the same. i however will be working on an etsy order for a very cool chickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking forward to seeing the finished project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...