November 6, 2006

The Elephants have arrived.....

We went to Taronga Zoo on Sunday and were really excited that the Thai Elephants had arrived after a two year wait as well as lots of protests!

It was raining most of the day but we stuck it out and can you believe I completely forgot to take a picture of the Elephants!!
I guess with the rain and the crowds I just forgot! They were wonderful playing in the water and having fun! Im sure they love their new 14million dollar home that was built just for them!
I did however take a picture of the giraffes, my favourite animal ever!
Here is Neo stroking a blue tongue lizard - so cute! Peter ran a mile away....and I just had to show you the amazing view of our gorgeous city of Sydney and its stunning harbour....don't the mountain goats have a pleasant sight everyday?


4 comments:

  1. You got a great photo of the giraffes though! It doesn't look very warm there but I guess it must be warming up now? BTW, did you change your hairstyle??

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww your son is so precious!!! and it looked like alot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!!! I love taking loads of photos of all teh animals in the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! I hope I can take Fiona to the zoo in Buenos Aires {we are leaving Thursday}
    That is a beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...