November 29, 2006



A Letter to Santa....

I heard about this yesterday so thought it would be nice to share incase there are other Australian families who believe in Santa too!

For every correctly addressed letter with a 50cent stamp on it that is sent to Santa, Australia Post will donate to the Smith Family's Learning for Life Program which gives disadvantaged children access to education support.

Children need to write their name and address on the back of the envelope so Santa can write back . Send to:-

Santa

North Pole 9999

Be sure to write early so Santa has time to reply........

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:45 PM

    Oohh, thank you. Must do this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anastasia,
    I'll be sending you vintage Christmas cheer soon. I would love to know if you decorate in any specific colors,
    Lisa-Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anastasia,
    I see Lisa-Gabrielle found you, great.. Thanks for stopping by.. would you link to the vintage swaps site here, I can send you a button if you want.. have a happy day..
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:45 PM

    That is such a great thing for your postal service to do. It also encourages children to write real letters.
    I was so excited to hear that Tessa Kiros responded to an email you sent. She is my knew heroine. I think she is so beautiful, and the food.....well. In fact LBH is getting one of her fish suppers this evening.
    I am putting Apples For Jam on to my list for Santa.
    Have a wonderful day.
    I'll link to your blog from mine if you have no objections.

    Cherry xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:37 PM

    Ace, oooh we'll now be able to actually send the letter we are going to write to "Santa" this year. Great idea from Aust Post!

    Isn't it fun having the boys this age?? CJ is really getting into the whole Xmas thing in a big way this year & it makes the whole thing such a joy.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:30 AM

    what a fabulous idea!!! Good on them and thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...