August 31, 2010

A Week of Fashion - Mix it Up!

Do you think its wrong to tear out magazine pages whilst at the doctors or hairdressers or any other waiting room?
if i see or read something i like, i go for it...i sometimes ask, i sometimes just tear carefully hoping no one can see or hear me... haha
These two images are tear outs that are now in my 'inspiration' clippings folder, the only problem is i have no idea who the photographer is?

but i do love how the stylist has mixed up the patterns and textures in her outfit
...nautical stripes + embellished lace + a dotted scarf - its casual elegance in neutral tones
and the bottom image
tiny florals + ethnic print
- it looks perfect together, im even loving the boho mix up in the rooms!
it just works!



4 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm... tearing out the best images in the mags at the doctors? Not great form, but understandable. Somethings give you sticky fingers and there's just no cure for that. I love that darling skirt she's in in the top pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a couple of binders of tear sheets going back several years. i never used to care where the images came from, but now i try to make a point of it. and i don't often tear out pages of magazines when i'm elsewhere - but i have :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images. I've never torn out anything from magazines from doctors offices or anyplace like that before :) I get tempted though.

    I have a clippings box which needs to be transferred to a folder. I have too many now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! I adore these! Love the stripes with lace. I'll have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...