The lovely Jessica of gorgeous blog Oscar and Ruby has tagged me to list seven things about me...here are some very random things!
* I like to do my housework listening to tacky (but great!!) music like The Carpenters greatest hits, Tina Arena songs of love and lost, Soft rock from the 70's.....
* This Friday im going to meet style queens Trinny and Susannah!!!!
Im at stage 2 of a makeover competition! Gahhh!!
im super excited...a few people have said i dont need a makeover which is highly flattering ( thank you lovies ) but everyone loves a good makeover right?!
Wish me luck, I shall keep you posted.
* id love to learn how to play the piano...its never too late to learn something new is it? i already know how to read music thanks to highschool music class, i played the flute back then but i was not very good!
* On my days off i live in jeans and boring T-shirts which is kind of sad since i adore fashion....(yes! i need a makeover!) im sure the mums at the school think i have no other clothes heehee
* The last movie i watched was 'Down with Love' which was on TV last night - silly fun...last month I saw 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof' twice in one week - i love it SO much, i could easily watch it again tommorow if i felt like it!!
* Indulgence for me would be a thick slice of Baked Cheesecake....yum!! actually i think i enjoy any baked treat...turnovers, tea cakes, fresh bread...
* After cleaning out part of my craft room (its a slow process...) i realised i have SO much stuff!!! Ughhh! so ive placed a ban on myself - no more craft supply purchases - i need to use up what I already have.
Some lovely Spring images found via my Flickr favourites - have i told you how much i adore Flickr?? its an instant source of inspiration for me!
Im going to tag
Melinda at Paperklip
Jess at Epheriell Designs
Deb at Two Cheeky Monkeys
- have a go if you like and
Happy Monday to all of you!!!