October 29, 2010

A Piece of Cake....
some sweet inspiration today!
Looks delicious right??
yumm! i wouldnt mind some cake right now...
I love the white + pastel colour combination and it inspired the card that I created this afternoon - I wanted to make something for the Creative Collective too since its a 'Spring' theme this month.
Last nights
ABCD Sydney meet-up was SO much fun! im so glad i went along.
I got to meet some lovely creative gals - cant wait for the next catch up!!

Top image by Keikolynn
Card by me - in my Shop

5 comments:

  1. Nice card and good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and delicious looking cake. Yum. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good timing, I'm eating cake right now! I've been craving sugar for the past couple days, but I think the cake solved that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card!

    Now I want cake too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vintage lady cards and tags AC! And this one is so beautifully put together and reminds me of Spring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...