February 22, 2011



Colour Inspiration: Purple + Storm
Colour rocks my world
and Im just love these two hues together!

The bottom image i had clipped out of Vogue because it was just SO pretty - the styling, the clothes - love it!
Its what my hubby would call 'Grandma clothes' and what I correct him with 'Nanna Chic', can you believe that pretty model is Elvis' (The King) Grand-daughter Riley?
hasnt she grown up??

Both images are styled so differently - one brighter hues of the shades and the other dark and deep.
They convey such a differnet look and feel...the top girl looks a little Victorian in her pretty dress
and it was shot by Scott Schuman whilst in London recently - someone commented on his blog ...'who is this girl and where is she going?'....it does make you wonder? a great capture!
Love them both!





top image photographed
shot by Scott Schuman, 'The Sartorialist' and bottom image
photographed by Norman Jean Roy for USA Vogue

9 comments:

  1. i love the colors in the first photograph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I hadn't really thought of these two hues as complementing one another, but they are so powerful! And I have to say I love the mystery in the first photograph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. moline5:33 PM

    I would so wear the grandma outfit! I even pinned it on my Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the different colors and the fact that your husband calls them "grandma" is too funny! Your newest follower from EBT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:16 AM

    I love this fashion. So ladylike. And the last skirt would look great on anyone. gotta love that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, the colors are absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colours are great together. Hmm I feel another brooch coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colors! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ~A New Follower~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! I love the first dress especially. I don't look so good in that color, but I can wear if it's the same sheer material like in the photo. the second photo is so classy. Love the hair style, too! Kaho

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...