May 31, 2011

Colour Inspiration: Indigo Blue + Charcoal
The colour of a storm.
We've had lots of rain the past two days - i dont mind a strong dose of rain but only when Im in the comfort of my home - warm, safe and snuggly.
Only then can I appreciate the beauty of a wild storm.

Ive had to drive to work in this ghastly weather, i cant stand peak hour traffic but there I was stuck in it.
The home run was worse! Since we're approaching Winter it was dark, the roads shiny and slippery,cars lights, traffic lights reflecting strongly in my windscreen...i wrapped my fingers around my steering wheel a little tighter all the way home.
























*images


Top - Vintage illustration
by Robert McGinnis
Middle - John Paul Urizar Photography

Bottom - Kate Mathis Photography

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:19 PM

    I LOVE that vintage illustration on top <3 Sounds so familiar, I love rain when being inside myself :D Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that first illistration... Orangies Attic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that vintage 50's illustration...gorgeous! I'll take that over a wet dark drive home any day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Love all your images! I do feel for you, driving in that terrible weather....stay safe and warm!
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the cool tones which I need right now to deal with the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your choice of pictures!
    As for that first paragraph, it could well have been written by me!
    I totallly agree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that top picture. So elegant. Beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...