June 7, 2011

Stripe Mania
have you all seen Holly & Igor's fun photo challenge? its all about wearing Stripes.
Im sure you ALL have something striped in your wardrobe.
Go fish it out and join in!

Breton stripes are a classic staple that will be fresh and fabulous forever, dont you agree?!

Here is my contribution:
Striped top - Ebay Cardigan - Laura Ashely
Navy Floral fabric pin - Etsy



Top image: Bridget Bardot via Google images
and Me! taken by my 8yr old son Peter (he was home sick today)

I have no idea how fashion bloggers do it? dressing up everyday and smiling for the camera...i just couldnt do it!
Speaking of fashion bloggers Ive joined up to do Kendi's 30 for 30 starting next week.
No clothes shopping for 30 days, just mixing it up and wearing what you have - a great challenge!!


13 comments:

  1. Hi Anastasia, nice stipes! I'm trying to organize a striped party at this very cool old farmhouse, but we'll see if I have time... going to check out the 30 day challenge you mentioned, too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should zoom the fabric flower brooch, looks cute! That's quite nice photo to start your fashion blogger career :D Found you via EDT. happy tuesday

    Dita

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture! I agree, I want a better look at that pretty brooch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look smashing! Yes, let's see the brooch...did you make it?
    Hugs,
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:33 AM

    Love love love stripes. Good luck with your 30 day challenge - although that is me all the time ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Brigitte Bardot!
    Dianne
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE! I am such a stripes fan. You look adorable!

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your picture is so cute!! I don't know how fashion bloggers does it too! It's a lot of work to put on a cute outfit everyday. I'm tempted to do the 30 for 30 challenge too... looking forward to see your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks everyone - you are all too sweet!
    here is a close up of the fabric brooch that I bought off Etsy
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/anastasiac/5810972699/in/photostream

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did well with your photo. I love your outfit too ;)

    Stripes are a staple in my wardrobe. They are so classic and pretty x and yay for your holiday being so close.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, you look great honey. Nice to see someone else blogging on Stripe mania.
    I agree, how do fashion bloggers manage to do this sort of thing so well all the time??
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute pictures. Stripes are so in this season, aren't they!? I'm trying the 30 in 30 too. We'll see how I do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I joined the stripey fun @ Holly's/Igor event too! Glad to see that u did as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...