June 19, 2011

Warm Whites
We had some beautiful sunlight today! it was still super chilly though and Ive been at home with a bout of gastroenteritis.
Not good!
Hope Im healthy enough for work tommorow.

Ive got a whole fish in the oven and the house is smelling so warm and inviting but I might just watch my Andrew and the boys eat their dinner
while I stick to my dry toast.



I'll share some warm whites for some soothing comfort.

All shades Vanilla and Creme...lovely!
Yum, what id do for some homemade rice pudding now...





















images

Top - Mario Testino for UK Vogue

Middle - Domino magazine

Bottom - Timzou Tumblr











3 comments:

  1. I love those spoons! Hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful whites! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're better. Lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...