July 30, 2011

I am so excited to be Guest Blogger here for Anastasia today. I think Anastasia is tops and having actually met her in person only confirmed my thinking. Thanks for trusting your blog baby to me today sweet friend!

For the longest time I was convinced that I didn't have a favourite colour. Being a creative person, who truly loves colour, I couldn't see how I could possibly choose one over the others. Recently, however, I have discovered that there is one particular range of colours I am naturally drawn to and they are those in the greeny- blue sphere - aqua, turquoise, teal etc. So maybe I do have a favourite colour after all and today I am going to share with you some beautiful images filled with these gorgeous hues!






[image from Creative Flats]










[image via Style Hive]










[image from Thief and Bandit]










[image by Yokoo]










[image from Sparkle Farm]
















There are even a few blogs devoted specifically to this range of colours:



House of Turquoise and Everything Turquoise. Why not check them out!?


I hope you have enjoyed a little look at my favourite colour. What's yours?


_____________________________________________________________________________



Did you enjoy this post? If so you can follow Amanda at her design blog or personal blog. Amanda also offers design services for creative business and Blogger blog makeovers. More info here.

2 comments:

  1. Turquoise is one of my favorites as well and I've really enjoyed your selection here. My absolute favorite color would have to be a Nordic blue, which is not always easy to find, apparel-wise (or affordable!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...