February 15, 2012

a Dottie Life...
I was super happy to finally get my hands on Tif's book!
i always seem to leave things to the last minute and Allison had sold out of them over at Lark, so I thought Id try my luck and contact Tif directly.
Yayy for me - she had some copies left and was planning to list over on her Etsy shop...but sadly as I was sleeping they sold out in a snap!
I guess she felt sorry for me as after pleading she listed one just for moi!! Nice!

Dottie Angel: The Peachy Crafty World of Tif Fussell - i've always loved Tif's blog, Dottie Angel,
and her book is such a cozy
comforting delight!
it has cute stitching detail and a postcard on the textured cover, comes with a small envelope of craft bits and pieces
and is full of beautiful photos and inspirations!
Adorable!

top pic - by me
Middle/Bottom - via Dottie Angel, Circle of Crocheted Goodness and Handy Dandy Decal Jars

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an interesting book. Full of goodies and inspiration = FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...