February 11, 2012

Wedding Decor Tags...
You know I love weddings - time, patience and love is spent planning to get the details, the look and the whole day perfect!
A lovely bride-to-be, Tara,
contacted me after spotting these Poetic Gift Tags in my
Etsy Shop.
We chatted about colours, suggestions and I sourced the pretty paper she liked...
i even found a lovely vintage box to send them off in! sweet!

The Tags were for the table setting and I wish both Tara and her fiance all the very best on their special day...

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh Great... :) thnks

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are soooo precious looking! Nice work Anastasia!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...