April 23, 2012

Neo's room - part 2
I just wanted to share a small crafty project I tried out for Neo's bedroom walls...totally inspired by Merrilee's blog post i thought I would have a go at the circle punch art. It was easy enough.
I used co-ordinating papers in blues, greens and whites and I used
one of the paper prints on both layouts to team it up, the frames were from Ikea so it wasnt expensive at all!
What do you think?

Neo's room was done on a tight budget so the curtains and bedlinen were also from Ikea and the tie-dye pillow from Target.
We splurged on a Componibili and he's already filled it up with toys and his sacred Pokemon card bundles...cute!
you can see the first blog post about Neo's new room here


13 comments:

  1. It came out looking GREAT!!!!! Especially w/the dotted spreadsheet ... nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the artwork! He has a fabulous room now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great artwork! I love it! Beautiful and on budget :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the artwork, what a great idea! I have a 1.25" hole punch but never thought of doing something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute! You are SO creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks SO much everyone - he is loving his new space!!...now i can finally say, 'Neo, go to your room!!!' haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great artwork. It goes great in his room too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww~ I loved that you made the artwork for his room! and that yellow side table is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Anastasia

    Neo's room looks great!! Love the artwork and the dots. He must be very happy to have his own room now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this idea, Anastasia!
    Will have to try it myself after being inspired by your post.

    Looking forward to taking BYW 2.0 with you!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks stunning. I love the artwork and the map on the other post. I think you spent the money very wisely. I hope he loves his new room:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...