July 22, 2012

A Lovely Package
I took part in the 'Lovely Package' exchange over at  Oh, Hello Friend blog - there were a few participants from Australia so thought Id join in too - its always nice to come home to some happy mail especially a lovely package waiting there to be opened!!
My swap partner was Caitlin and below are all the wrapped parcels I mailed out to her - I decided to go with a red white and black theme.
I also found a vintage 'Gigi' song book cover at my local old wares shop - love that film (1958 with Leslie Caron) so sent that along with everything!





5 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome (and fun) project. I like how you wrapped the presents. I'm sure she was excited to receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out great! I love that you included the Gigi songbook, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely, I might borrow some ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...