July 3, 2012

Etsy picks of the week: Soft blue and white... its been a little crazy in our house lately, the weekend came and went so fast
and my poor blog has been neglected, I just havn't had much time to post anything!

My boys are on school holidays and I had to go into work today - my normal day off,  so both boys were a little upset that we didn't get to spend the day together (hanging out for Friday - my day off!!)

Hooray for my dad offering to look after them, they are so active and can end up being a real handful but they said they had a great day playing chess, drawing, having a BBQ lunch (yum!) with Pappou
and spending the afternoon at the park.
...so its now way past my bedtime and I will suffer in the morning but I leave you with my Etsy picks of the week in beautiful shades of blue and white!

Top image: via Ruffledblog * Blue Zircon Gemstone necklace by Bluebirdss * Magnetic Pin boards by TaraElegantDecor * Cream & Blue Floral Dress by Salvagelife



2 comments:

  1. beautiful selection, love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...