July 27, 2012

Looks like its going to be a pastel Summer!
yes, it sure looks that way...all the shops are displaying clothes in the sweet powdery shades - is all so very 1980s to me!  (...been there done that)
Do you like pastels?
I think i prefer them in the home than on my body, how pretty is that table setting below?
Being a brunette I prefer to wear lots of primary colours  - black, white, blue, purple and I like to observe trends but I dont always follow them...I'm kind of unadventurous like that but anyway bring on Summer!  Cant wait!

 
 
images  one , two, three, four, five, six

4 comments:

  1. I love pastels 100% 24/7! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pastels and wear them a lot anyway. So thrilled with the range available. I bought my mint green jeans with matching statement necklace this week. Now to find a pretty summer top to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wear many pastels, but they sure do make a pretty picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are all beautiful! I want to paint in pastels now! You had me stuck in Pinterest for a while ...loved it!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...