July 11, 2012

Natural History Folio
Last month  I was lucky enough to take a great craft class with Paula from OneLuckyDay
Paula was in Australia on holiday so when I spotted she was was teaching I knew I had to be in that class!
I love her blog
and crafty projects!

The class certainly did not disappoint.
 We made a Natural History Folio that we can keep adding to later on - the kit was full of pretty papers that we pasted and inked, rub-ons, ribbon which we hand dyed using distress stains.
We also made a great 
butterflies & moths button for our folio cover - I love how it turned out, layers and layers of papers!
It had been so long since I participated in a crafty workshop and although I had to leave a little early to pick up my boys from school ( I was on the other side of town) I loved what we made and feel inspired to create some more!




5 comments:

  1. yay for crafty workshops & feeling inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful folio you created! And lucky you being able to attend a craft workshop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Butterfly button:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love what you've created!! I would love to attend a workshop like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a wonderful course Anastasia! Thanks so much for sharing-I'm going to check out her blog now! Caroline :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...