September 4, 2012

A Girl called ilona
Its time to meet another Creative girl!
This month I'd love for you too all meet Ilona,  a talented fashion & lifestyle stylist.  Ilona started her creative career working for 'Marie Claire' magazine and is now a freelance stylist producing beautiful stories for magazines!  


Welcome Ilona!  Can you tell us what is currently inspiring you?
The summer! When the sun is shining,  Holland is at it's best. 
Especially after a bit of rain when everything is green and sparkling.
I love my morning walks with our new member of the family 'Mees' our Jack  Russel.
 We live in a small village, just outside Amsterdam, so enough space to  wander and explore.



 Name 3 things you couldn't live without right now?
 My family (dog & cat included), summer holidays and a tall latte in the morning

 Can you define to us your personal style?
 My personal style is more like "aqua & sapone', simple & pure.
 I love  my blue/white Breton stripe shirt -  I have lots of them.
 A friend of  mine, who designs for a new Dutch label called 'Ruby Tuesday'
 even named a striped shirt after me :-).
 I love my denim shorts and  flip flops in the summer, but I do love my boots, jeans and chunky  knits for upcoming winter as well.


Do you have a favourite colour (or colour combinations)?
I love all the grays.
I love all shades of blue, I love all the greens.
Actually, I also love bright colors, but only for my stories and styling work.
I would never wear them or style them in my own home.

What about fragrance, do you have a favourite Smell?
I wish I could catch that  smell of sun & salt on your skin after a long sunny day on the beach,  in a bottle...perfect!

What do you love about your City/Town?
Most of all I'm a city girl. 
Born and raised in Amsterdam.
About five years  ago I needed more space to breath and to live.
I do love the village  where we now live, it's small and quiet.  I love my garden but sometimes I  really need to escape to the big city. 
Having a coffee at Krull, my  favorite cafe near Sarphatipark, or buying fruit & flowers at Albert Cuyp  Market.
Infact, I just got back ;-)


Do you have a favourite quote you would like to share with us?
' Do all things with Love'.
Thanks so much Ilona!  To see more of Ilona's work head on over to her Website and her Portfolio and Ilona is also on Pinterest



3 comments:

  1. "Do all things with love" -- what a wonderful quote :) I really love all the photos in this post. They are super cute and have so much personality in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ilona's work, all of these photos are fantastic and your interview with her was wonderful. Thanks Anastasia. Catherine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cool girl! Love her outlook on life, so passionate, so very european... Great interview Anastasia, really enjoyed it! Mel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...