Tomorrow morning I will be heading down south to Melbourne with my sister and my mum for a bit of a girly weekend and to celebrate my mum's 60th birthday!
its a chance to escape the everyday, a chance to walk around and explore the urban landscape of a different city, to be an observer and watch the locals as they go about their day.
We've booked in to have lunch at Hellenic Republic and will be catching up with our cousins! I hope to discover some nice cafes along the way and a little retail therapy is part of the plan too!
oh and I will be taking lots of photos and trying to pos on instagram too....
Im going to try really hard to not over pack - I always do and always regret it!
this is what I plan to pack.
* Blue Skirt
* Print dress
* Casual navy dress
* Black Jeans
* Black Blazer
* Gray Top
* Black Top
* Accessories - sunnies, scraf, necklace, bangles, cross over bag.
in the meantime here are some great links
* Blog Brunch is on Nov. 3rd - 'Finding your blog's voice'
* Want to find your Life Passion? Start by simplifying your life
* The Organised Housewife has a new series starting up - Organise yourself a Merry Little Christmas
* If you are in Sydney, the abcd Meetup is on this Saturday!
* images via my style inspiration board on Pinterest