February 28, 2014

Goodbye Summer - Hello Autumn!

The last day of Summer...and its raining in Sydney so I'm glad I started the day early, finished the weekly grocery shopping and am now enjoying the rest of my day at home and out of the wet.
So hello Autumn! I love your changing colours and am looking forward to more movie nights, comfort food and warm drinks, fragrant candles and cozy cardigans...as well as a stack of new books to read on cooler days and nights...

I love this image to the left - it has a carefree vibe with the flowing dress and neutral booties..a pretty 'Transitional' look!
and below are some fashionable Etsy picks for the new season.
Leather clutch in Teal Green by Iragrant
Moth necklace by MySelvagedLife
Aqua Teal Leather Bangles by
byJodi

top image via Frank Vinyl



3 comments:

  1. I love that you are looking forward to a changing of the seasons. The seasons are all lovely, but I too am very much looking forward to cooler weather, with all the cosy things it brings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the images you find and how you so beautifully curate them here.

    Ah, the rain. It's sending me spare. I haven't yet had enough of the warmth and sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wish I lived in Australia this time of year! Autumn is my favorite season. Thank you for including my bracelets in your lovely collection!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...