June 12, 2015

Pinspire for colour

I'm getting a little colour inspiration tonight.
Its one of those quiet nights at home (not complaining at all...).  The TV is on but nothing to watch, hubby is reading...the boys are now asleep.
...I've jumped onto Pinterest to see what is inspiring people, what people are pinning and what is standing out for me!

Colour creates a mood within us - we shouldn't neglect the power of colour and what it can do!
here are some of my pins teamed up to create lovely feelings
Top: soft, cozy, quiet, minimal ...gentle  * Middle: bold, punchy, zesty, crisp...fresh
Bottom: unwind, boho, independant...free
* all images via my pinterest


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...