May 1, 2006



EDM Challenge #64 - Draw your sink

This is my kitchen sink - just how I like it, clean and empty!

A couple of hours before I drew this, the sink was full of pots and pans as I made a delicious homemade pasta sauce and boiled up some penne for dinner.

I was sitting on the kitchen bench on the other side of the sink sketching this. I can never get the colours right - my tiles are cream and the workbenches are speckeld.

Notice the childproof locks - we have a few of those around the house!

6 comments:

  1. LOVELY!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The childproof locks say it all! Great drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely drawing! It's a real challenge this one - haven't finished mine but I had to sit on the tops too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen this tap arrangement before - asymetrical - the inclusion of the child locks will 'take you back' in years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sink is wonderful. I agree I like mine clean and empty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:14 AM

    Anastasia, we don't have children around here anymore but we have earthquakes and use locks, too. Good job with your sink drawing!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...