May 1, 2006



EDM Challenge #64 - Draw your sink

This is my kitchen sink - just how I like it, clean and empty!

A couple of hours before I drew this, the sink was full of pots and pans as I made a delicious homemade pasta sauce and boiled up some penne for dinner.

I was sitting on the kitchen bench on the other side of the sink sketching this. I can never get the colours right - my tiles are cream and the workbenches are speckeld.

Notice the childproof locks - we have a few of those around the house!

6 comments:

  1. LOVELY!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The childproof locks say it all! Great drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely drawing! It's a real challenge this one - haven't finished mine but I had to sit on the tops too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen this tap arrangement before - asymetrical - the inclusion of the child locks will 'take you back' in years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sink is wonderful. I agree I like mine clean and empty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anastasia, we don't have children around here anymore but we have earthquakes and use locks, too. Good job with your sink drawing!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x