June 2, 2006

Ageing Paper Experiment........






This was something I did the other night. I diluted instant coffee (cheap stuff - dont go wasting your good coffee) in some hot water and painted directly on paper. I then sprinled some coffee granules over and let it dry - voila! aged paper....

I better get cracking - I have APL Creations' ATC swap coming up. The theme is 'Fairy Tales and Fables' and will be a challenge for me as Ive never done ATCs before - the card is so small!!! 3.5inches x 2.5 inches! we also have to create a MailArt envelope.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great paper idea! I've gotta try it.

    Can't wait to see what you come up with for the ATC's. I still have to do mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea- love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...