A bit of a ho-hum week so far…I’ve been really busy with work and I cant wait for my day off!
Spring is definitely here as I’ve got hay fever in a bad way …Ughhh!!! im stocked up on the allergy relief tablets
My crafty pal Jennifer has tagged me to list 7 things about me…ive done this before but here are 7 more things....
* I have double joints in my hands so my fingers can be pushed back in a weird way...my thumbs are like rubber…I can almost bend them back in half!!
I even enjoy sleeping with my bra on…(now that’s weird huh?)
* in my past life I must have been a mouse because I love cheese…pecorino, haloumi, fresh ricotta, edam, cheddar….anything really!
* I cut my finger nails every week or so – I prefer them short
* I have a serious magazine addiction…I need that visual stimulation but after reading so many blogs I don’t think Im the only one…
* I love old images …some people think the past shouldn’t matter but Im intrigued by the clothes , old advertising and the way people lived…if I see an old photo I have to stop and have a look!
Here are my boys enjoying their new gardening tools! lots of fun!