Adding some colour to my day.....
the air is getting a little crisp lately and today the light outside is a bright but dull gray.
I dont mind though, i love welcoming a new season,
its like a fresh new start...
I like this feature from an old
Donna Hay magazine
Pretty alternative (and cheap) ways to display flowers
* Decoupage an old glass or tin
* vintage crystal glasses and flutes
* Science labware - beakers or even a grouping of test tubes would look cool!
* vintage teacups and nursery cups
* old bottles and apothecary jars...a scattering of these on a dinner table would look elegant!
Images by Con Poulos