*Bespoke* Giveway ....yayyy!
If you haven’t yet got your hands on a copy of this sweet full-colour Australian print zine, here is your chance!!!
*Bespoke* is published by Jessica Van Den, the talented blogger behind EpheriellDesigns.com
Issue 2 of *bespoke* features a huge array of Aussie and International crafty types.
Here’s the best part – Jessica has kindly donated 2 copies of the mag (RRP $10) for me to give away to two of my lovely readers!
Issue 2 includes heaps of arty, crafty stuff like;
- vintage crafts – rag ruggin’
- how to find your vintage era
- a tutorial on how to carve a sweet birdie stamp
- the stories of 3 women who gave up corporate careers to launch thriving creative businesses
- thrive – an interview with a crafty lady making a full-time living from her upcycled kimono jewellery
What makes *bespoke* so lovely is that it’s written totally by the community, for the community.
Jess is always on the lookout for submissions from artists, photographers, handmade and vintage biz owners, so get in touch with her if you’d like to contribute (yes you!!!)
For a chance to win a copy of *Bespoke* just leave a comment below! so easy!
I will draw the two winning names on 21st March 2011.