November 25, 2011





A Birthday Celebration

Happy 9th Birthday to my Peter
Has it really been 9 years already??


feels like yesterday that my Peter, who is also my eldest, was born on a hot sunny afternoon
and of course, changed my world forever!

He's such a good kid - kind, thoughtful, with lots of enthusiasm and sparky energy...i still love that he has that playful boyish innocence and even though I know this will change as he gets older and 'in tune' with life and the world around him,
I just want to treasure each and every day, im really blessed!

...Happy 9th Birthday my darling boy!!


*illustration by Shinzi katoh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...