November 28, 2011

Retro Christmas
So this morning I opened my Diary and I had a note scribbled down (many many months ago obviously...)
reminding me to mail out our Christmas Cards...and then i had a good laugh...
I'm so not ready for the festive season.
but our Christmas tree is up and the facade of our house is covered in pretty little lights ...got to thank hubby for putting them up this weekend!!
I have a list started for gift ideas
and a To do list with what I need to make (and bake)
two days left in November and then it'll be count down time....


*Vintage Christmas cards via my Pinterest*

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love these retro prints - reminds me of one of my all time favorite Xmas movies, Miracle on 34th Street:-) Cheers, Igor xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards!
    I'm now following you on pinterest....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo your pinterest is good! I'll be following you there later x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Christmas cards are too cute! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving these retro prints - happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...