January 2, 2013

Hello 2013

Here we are again a brand New Year…it sure comes around fast doesn’t it?
It’s also a birthday celebration for me – being born on the 1st day of a New Year always feels special, the whole world is celebrating with me!

Let’s all welcome 2013 and make it a good one shall we?
No set goals or resolutions for me this year, not yet anyway – I need some time to think haha
but in the meantime
I will do my best to live 'in the moment', to take the time to daydream, be inspired, be creative and brave and above all to be true to myself!


6 comments:

  1. Anastasia, Happy New Year!!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    And Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year and Birthday AC! I'll be interested to hear what you think of the $100 startup book. I've picked it up and put it down so many times...

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year and happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...