April 22, 2014

Long weekend....

...and my long weekend continues
I managed to get some time off work this week since the boys are on School holidays so having 4 days off and one day in the office seems very indulgent!
Shame that I'm a little under the weather today so I'm resting up at home - seems like the busy few days has caught up with me.
Our Easter was lovely, it always is - Easter is one of my favorite celebrations.
We spent time with family - gathering together over delicious food, good conversation and celebration.
Yesterday we took the boys to the Royal Easter Show spending a good 8 hours there - so much to see, taste, feel..I love the fruit & vegetable displays, the food samples, the farm animals....the boys went on some wild rides while we baked in the sun waiting for them (so hot!) ...it was a great day!
* images via Instagram - cafe in my neighbourhood * my blue dyed Easter Eggs * Royal Easter show



4 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed your day! Get some rest! Greek Easter family holidays can be hectic! AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures...and i love the color in your eggs! more great times I wish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shot of the Easter show ride! I didn't go this year but I have fond memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Easter as well, love cooking lamb and enjoying the peace of Good Friday. The Sydney Royal Easter Show is great I especially like looking at the prize winning cakes and cooking demonstrations etc. So glad you had a good one and hope you're feeling better. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...