November 19, 2014

Happy Wednesday!

Happy hump day everyone!
I've had a few days away from the blog - chilling and relaxing after a crafty frenzy lead up to the Etsy Market stall last week...it was fun, I should try and do more Markets in future!
I do need to work on my networking skills though especially the perfect 'pitch'
 ha!...Im a true introvert so always find it tricky to talk to strangers or about myself...

I made quite a lot of stock which was great as my Crafty Life has been a little quiet this year so new things in my Etsy shop soon!!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

* image via 'Design Love Fest'

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the market Anastasia. I know it's hard work getting organised to do a market but so much fun when you're there and yes it does push you out of your comfort zone. I've done a few with my cousin who makes jewellery, her husband is a complete natural at dealing with the customers. It does take practice but I'm sure you were great. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...