July 29, 2014

its so Pinteresting...

Todays post is so 'Pinteresting'...okay, that's not a real word but 'Pinterest' is my go-to place where I can get lost in visual beauty and not have to deal with anything else.
I needed to surround myself with goodness today, I had a coffee and lovely (comforting) chat with my sister this morning, I even bought myself some fresh flowers during my brief trip to the shops - an instant pick me up, plus they make my house cheerful too.
..I had a difficult meeting with my boss yesterday afternoon that left my soul a little bruised and whilst I not going to wallow in misery about it, (my rebellious streak says 'gahhh screw it!!') instead I did some reflecting - about whats important to me and not just whats expected of me...
le sigh..breath out...tomorrow is another day

What's caught my eye on Pinterest lately...
1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 *

2 comments:

  1. Ohh meetings like that are not fun. I hope as I write this a couple of days later all is much better? Pinterest is such a wonderful escape and I wish I had more time to dedicate to it. Big hugs! Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel - I guess communicating and discussing issues is the only way - sometimes we dont like to hear things but getting feedback and giving feedback is necessary....I try to keep my blog positive but its been on my mind...thats life huh?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...