April 18, 2006

5 tag
I've been tagged by Amy

Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally?
Drawing or reading

Five bucks to spend right now; how would you spend it?
Id buy a cappucino and the daily newspaper or if I was hungry Id ditch the newspaper and go for chocolate croissant – chocolate and coffee go so well together don’t they?

Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn’t thought of already?
1. Old Magazines that are cluttering the study
2. Old toys that the boys never play with
3. Broken towel rail that is STILL on the laundry floor Grrrr!
4. The rug in the boys room – it just doesnt go!
5. Old tea/coffee mugs

Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?
1. my wedding album and family photos
2. my vintage Vogue magazine collection and folders full of my favourite clippings
3. my cookbooks
4. my jewellery box and its contents
5. my mum’s handmade crochet doilles she made for me – granny chic!!

Five words you love?
1. Fantastic
2. gorgeous
3. excellent
4. paper
5. pretty

Melissa and Robyn consider yourself tagged!!!

2 comments:

  1. I played, Anastasia. It's here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting list! I agree with 1-4 of things you could never part with. I love old Vogue magazines, my cousin had a load of them from the early 70's, they were just so gorgeous but I'm sure she has long thrown them. I regret throwing my stash of 80's Vogue - the photography was so good then. I've never thrown out a cookbook!

    Good to see a tag. I was thinking that I hadn't seen one of these in a while.

    P.S. love your shoes drawing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...