October 24, 2008

Blogtoberfest - Loving Fridays....

Happiness is...good mail days!

look what the ever so sweet Gracie
sent me the other day...a FAB
'Milly Molly Mandy' book just because she knows how much i love her!! plus two of her handmade note cards...such a kind gift, a lovely suprise - you'll have to check out her
newly opened Etsy shop...such lovely papergoodies!

Happiness is....organising my craft supplies!

all my embellishments are now neatly sorted, not sure how long this will last but for now
it makes me happy!

Happiness is....receiving blog awards!!

the lovely 'Vegan & Vintage' has given me an
'I love your blog' award...im so touched!
ive met such wonderful people through this fun blogging community, im so happy to be part of it all...!!
happy Friday to you too!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:52 PM

    I've been reading through all the posts that I've missed... and I love your favourite films post and will be renting out the movies I haven't seen. Thanks for the recommendations A. I loved 'Marie' too... all that eye candy... just glorious!
    xoxo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:20 PM

    those cards look so sweet, will have to check out her Etsy store

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...