July 22, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday - Christmas in July DUST team extravaganza!!!

The DUST team (Down under street team) over at Etsy is having a Christmas in July sale this weekend 25-26th July!!
some of the Etsy shops have started their sale already
(me! me!) so here is a sample of the lovely things made 'down under' - you can check out the whole list of shops HERE



Beautiful prints from IshandChi





Bags, prints and cute Coinpurses by PocketCarnival

and lovely
greeting cards from
HerewegoLoopylou

loads of bargains to be found - the whole list HERE

7 comments:

  1. Ooh nice wishlist, and thank you!! Am looking forward to this sale very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wishlist. Every one is getting pretty excited about the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely list. Thank you for featuring my card, I am in with good company here! I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty items!
    The exitement is contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evil Etsy! Once I start I can't stop!
    Maybe I will just have a little look...
    thanks for the links. Oh, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've given you the "Blog Lovin' Award"!

    http://owlfox.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-lovin-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you lovely!

    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...