June 7, 2010

At My House

Yesterday I was home with my eldest boy, Peter who wasnt feeling well enough for school....so off to the doctor we went, after that
we got to spend the day together at home which was nice!

I love one-on-one time with my boys and it was great to be able to pamper him and give him lots of attention.
i was a meanie mum though as I didnt let him play any DS or computer games so he was happy to read and draw and he even made his own Pokemon magazine which made me smile as I used to make my own little books as a kid too...
I made some chicken soup which went down well and then he dozed off reading a book in bed....

for more 'At My House' posts of if you want to play along check out Lou's lovely blog!


3 comments:

  1. I know I shouldn't but I love it when my boy is home with me. I know he should be at school and living his life but it is so nice to have that extra time with him:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh sorry he was sick but sounds like a lovely day. Nothing better than chicken soup when you are sick. My son loves to do the spoon on the nose trick as well! Thanks for joining in again this week. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, i have to take my son to the doctor today, but it's just for a check up - hopefully, no shots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...