July 18, 2011










Cheery Red
Hello everyone, this is Jeanne from Shop Sweet Things.



It's an honor to guest post here today for Anastasia.


I got acquainted with Anastasia and her blog not too long ago, but each time I visit her blog I'm always inspired by her posts and beautiful images. Lately, I've been especially drawn to Anastasia's 30 x 30 day challenge. It's not easy to remix your wardrobe, and I think she is doing a wonderful job, don't you think?




Anastasia also has a color story series which I love! So today I thought I'd put together a little color story of my own to share.

I love red. The type of red that's cheery and bright. It energizes me every time I see it, and it almost always makes my outfit a little bit more special. So here I am, sharing some of my photos I've taken that involves my favorite color!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having a great time away from home! Thanks so much for having me here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...