November 27, 2012

A Crafty Mess
I get SO messy when crafting - I like to have my papers and crafty 'stuff' within reach and the images below of my recent 'work in progress' show just a sliver of crafty supplies that I have.
Most of the time I craft on our family dining table, only because its large and I can spread everything out as I please....okay the TV is nearby as is my family!
This is my messy time and the way I like to create!
I just need to remember to clean it all up and store it all away when I'm complete....


Its always a great relief to finish an order - some new paper goodies have been delivered to the loveliest girl, Justine - the owner of Retrospections in Cammeray.  Justine is a great supporter of handmade, local crafters and also stocks a variety of cool vintge pieces - go say hello if you are nearby!!







4 comments:

  1. You make beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, look at all the pretty papers & things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous mess of handmade loveliness! You're so lucky to have that creative talent:) M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are simply stunning, Anastasia (and well worth the mess!!).
    How have you been since Blogtoberfest? I just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting another (albeit gentler and more introspective) blog challenge over the month of December called #reverb12.
    Would be so rapt if you joined us!
    
There's a little giveaway too. :-)

    Details here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html

    Take care,

    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...