November 3, 2013

Sunday night inspiration

Happy Sunday!  I hope you had (or are having) a gorgeous weekend  - we've had a jam-packed weekend and I'm craving a little quiet time downtime before the new week starts again.
I was hoping to get to bed early with a book tonight,  but that didn't happen...it hardly does anymore and
when life is so busy I need to step back and distract myself a little.

The beautiful images here with their minimal aesthetic are so appealing!
a decluttered, fuss-free existance ...and this my dear friends is my Sunday night inspiration!

I've joined in the '7 Vignettes' challenge again - I couldn't help myself...I love the little styling challenges, it gets my creative juices going  - you can see my entries via my instagram feed.

I've also enrolled in my third BYW
e-course, 'Blogging your way: Style & Intention'.
 Holly's online courses are so visually beautiful and the content is so inspiring so I'm looking forward to learning more about blogging, styling, photography and more!

*images
Top - Part Two
Bottom - Bodie and Fou 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...