January 7, 2014

My new calendar for 2014

Week one of 2014 has gone by already and we're chugging along nicely into the brand new year...I'm looking forward to our little family city-vacation at the end of this week...no relaxing by the beach for us this Summer, we're heading down to Melbourne for some city culture! Im so excited for a break -  work is killing me this month!

I wanted to share my new Calendar for 2014 - I spotted it over at Pip's blog  late last year and was sold when I heard ALL proceeds go to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre  but when it arrived I was really excited because its so fantastic!  Gorgeous illustrations by amazing illustrators on thick sturdy cardstock -  when the month is over there are dotted lines to cut and keep the lovely prints!
she's a beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...