September 18, 2014

Americana: Choc Chip Cookies

My Kids love choc chip cookies...I bake them often as they never last long in the pantry.  If you do a search online there are SO many different variations and recipes to try.
The recipe I used here was a classic 'Chocolate Chip Cookie' but I added a large tablespoon of Nutella and one of crunchy Peanut Butter into the mix - these two flavours are perfect together!
a twist on a classic.
Next time I'll try a salted chocolate cookie...
Ruth Wakefield who ran The Toll House Inn with her husband,  first created the cookie during the 1930s to serve with tea in the lodge -  it quickly became popular known as 'The Toll House' cookie. She later gave Nestle the rights to her recipe and the name and you can see the original Nestle recipe here 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...