February 4, 2015

#7Vignettes - February15

Ive joined in on 'The Interiorsaddict', #7Vignettes styling challenge again.
Head on over to Instagram to take a look!
its been a bit of a 'post and run' attempt for me though as I've been SO busy lately!
Tommorow's word is 'Fabric' and I have no idea what to share...I'll come up with something! ....

Im so excited to hear about this today - 'To Kill a Mockingbird' is one of my favourite books ever!  I loved George RR Martin's Twitter response to the news...

Im currently obsessed with Mexican food!  cant get enough - did you know Black beans are super high in fibre?!  this Huevos Rancheros breakfast recipe looks delish!

These Tbar heels look like fun! ...so does this 'Deco Dot' midi skirt...

Some good advice from Alisa - Jump start a creative career and wise words from Pip about social online interaction.

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Funny! I too love To Kill A Mockingbird and was overenthusiastic hearing that we will get another book from this writer. Also I love Alisa's ideas and art!Finally the only one time I had breakfast out in my trip to the USA it was in Maine and I had Huevos Rancheros!Great minds, think alike?AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look for this vignette, so simple & pretty :)

    xoxo,
    kimvee
    ohmyvintage.blogspot.com
    omvintage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds do think alike - Yes! I loved the Mexican food when we visited the West Coast...so good!!

    thanks Kimvee - I enjoy putting them together...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...