May 19, 2008


Home again!!!

Road Trips are wonderful but its so tiring coming home isnt it....??
we got back early evening but I ended up staying up late doing loads of washing, making sandwiches for lunch, packing up library books ready for return....dont you wish everyday was a holiday!!

I will be posting my 'This is...' post later on in the week! ive got a few emails to return too and lovely blogs to visit too...
See u soon!!!

* images are Kate Spade
ads - I adore all their ad campaigns*



4 comments:

  1. I agree-it is always nice to come home!The images are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just returned late yesterday from a girls' weekend away and there was all that and more waiting for me too...I wasn't in the house long at all and it was time to start dinner. Oh well, it's a trade off I guess. Hope you had a fun time away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, my bed always feels the best upon returning home. Even though I've enjoyed a visit somewhere, always good to be home.

    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too...oh and k.s. ads are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...