January 3, 2011

Hello 2011!
Hello everyone...we're already day 3 into a New year and its been non-stop our way. We had such a wonderful New Years Eve and I hope you did too.
...my birthday was also lovely!
thanks SO much for the Birthday wishes, it means so much to me!

Lets welcome this brand New year and see what it unravels for us, hey?

last night i realised that life sure is precious and whats important, really important is sometimes only obvious when there is a painful low, a fear of the unknown, of not being incontrol of being helpless...my 6year old had an incident that required him to be rushed to the childrens hospital, i had to stay home with my eldest who was tossing and turning in his sleep obviously so worried about his little brother and me having to reassure him all will be well when i myself was knotted up and nauseated with worry...Andrew and I kept in touch every hour, my poor little guy prodded and checked over.
He cried a lot I was told and it made me feel worse that I couldnt be there to cuddle him... seven hours later in the wee hours of the morning they came home, safe, sleepy and thankfully all did go well - only then did I relax and breathe out... for that I can be very thankful for.

Today he wanted pankcakes and I was more than happy to make a stack of pancakes with lots of honey and real cream! yum!
Happy Monday - have a fantastic start to your week!!
Im in a hugging mood so ((hugs)) all around!

*image by photographer Kristy Bee - who also has a gorgeous etsy shop too *

5 comments:

  1. Hugs back to you too. Being helpless in a situation like that certainly puts it all in perspective. Glad to hear it all worked out ok and everyone is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he's okay now and requesting for pancakes!

    Big hugs and stay happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad he's ok...I've been there as a mommy and it's so hard. Hugs to you!!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs from me too, Anastasia. What an awful night you must have had. I can only imagine. I'm so glad to hear that your little boy is all better now.

    Here's hoping the rest of your new year is all pancakes and no incidents!

    nancy xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest sweet anastasia, i am so glad he is feeling much better! Wishing you LOVE and JOY this new year!! Thanks so much for the love, support and blessing you sent my way! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...