June 26, 2011

A Girl Called Jo....
The wonderful thing about blogging is linking from one blog to another and discovering something really fabulous - thats how I first came across Jo and her gorgeous blog August Empress
Beautiful, inspiring and always a treat to visit.

Jo is also a graphic and web designer and she's created some lovely sites and blog designs. You can see work and her latest designs projects over at her website The Darling Tree
Apart from designing and creating beautiful online presence for many,

Jo is planning an online design focused workshop ' Your Darling Blog' - this sounds just what I need!





So Welcome Jo!




Can you tell us what is currently inspiring you?
I am completely drawn to fashion illustration and watercolour art at the moment. Florals and geometric patterns are also a large inspiration in my work, along with vintage ephemera

Name 3 things you couldnt live without right now?
My iMac, tea and my dog Mambo.

Can you define to us, your personal style?
In my home and wardrobe I would say I keep things simple and neutral with a little touch of feminine. In my design work my style is fun and also feminine.

Do you have a favourite colour (or colour combinations)?
At the moment I love coral and olive grey


What is your favourite Smell or frangrance?
I usually wear Touch of Pink by Lacoste, I tend to like sweet scents.

What do you love about your City?
I live on the Gold Coast, Australia, I love the sun and water, and the relaxed lifestyle. There's also a gorgeous hinterland so you don't have to go far to escape to nature. It's great that we can often enjoy warm and sunny winter days.

Do you have a favourite quote you'd like to share with us?
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas A. Edison















To see more of Jo - head on over to her blog or her design website and to register interest for her new upcoming online workshop, 'Your Darling Blog' click here!




Thanks Jo for a great interview!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I really like her style of design. And that online workshop sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing us to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great, just who I needed to meet, my blog is way to cluttered and not chic enough.
    I will definitely check out your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know! im keen to do the workshop..im so not tech savvy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for introducing her, I love her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely interview! Her designs are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...