October 21, 2012

My island home...
Saturday was a scorcher...so hot! Late in the afternoon we headed to Bondi beach to visit the annual 'Sculptures by the sea'- such a great event that we all enjoy.
We got there just before sunset and the beach was still full of swimmers, sun worshipers and people scattered everywhere!
.... it was lovely walking against the sea breeze, a relief from a sticky day.
 I took many photos of all the sculptures, but the scenery, sea colours and ragged coastline are just as beautiful!
* my boys (two little and one big boy)  against the sun set....




3 comments:

  1. I love Sydney in the summer! There is nothing like the Sydney beaches. My husband and I went to Sculptures By The Sea quite a few years ago and loved it. It's such a wonderful event for the whole family to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics - like the one of all your boys :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...