October 19, 2012

Happy Friday!!
So far today I....
put the bed sheets in the washing machine, had breakfast with my boys, hung out the bed sheets to dry, dropped the boys off at school, had a morning coffee at my sisters house, went grocery shopping, stopped at the deli,
then the butcher...got a phone call from the boys school  - little one forgot his swimming bag at home -  dropped off the groceries at home, got the swimming bag, went to the school, big smiles and relief from my little one, back in the car and straight to my local GP for my weekly allergy shot...


now I'm home and I'm giving the washing machine another workout...never ending busy busy life!

Hope you're having a happy friday too!

I will be making these yummy looking rolls for dinner tonight - 'Sloppy Jose' they look interesting except the recipe says to start a day before as you need to make the jalapenos yourself so I knew I would definetly not be doing that  - I just bought a jar from the deli...easy!! sometimes a girl has to take a short cut!

*image by William Meppem for Gourmet Traveller Australia (Feb/12 issue)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anastasia, sounds like my life!!! The sloppy joes look fab for a friday night dinner (we always try to have something different for Friday night). Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! You've already had a busy day! It's only 7:30 a.m. here in Chicago, so all I've done is post my blog and start to read some others. But it will be a busy one for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm not the only frantic one;) Hope the sloppy joe was good x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...